Nikon D810 user’s manual is available for download online now. You can download the instruction manual for the Nikon D810 DSLR camera as pdf file through the link below.
Nikon D810 features a new 36.3 megapixel sensor with no optical low pass filter that delivers image quality that rivals medium format cameras. And it will be released on July 17, 2014.
Top Features of Nikon D810:
- 36.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
- ISO 64-12,800 expandable to 51,200
- Featuring a new RAW Small Size option, which produces 16MP images with much smaller file sizes
- Professional video and audio capabilities
Follow Nikon D810 on Facebook: