It is confirmed that there will be several new Nikon cameras to be announced at CP+ Show in Japan, February, 2015, according to the Russian website novocert.ru. These cameras are Nikon D7200, Nikon 1 J5, Nikon Coolpix P900, Nikon Coolpix AW130, Nikon Coolpix P610, Nikon Coolpix L840, Nikon Coolpix S9900, Nikon Coolpix S7000, Nikon Coolpix S3700.
Here are the rumored Nikon D7200 specifications, take a look!
- New 24MP APS-C sensor
- Nikon D750 styled body with a tilting screen
- Expeed 4 processor
- MultiCAM 3500DX2 autofocus system
- 51 AF points
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Buffer: 16 RAW+JPG
- Video: 1080p @60 and 720p @120 (not sure about 4k)
- Video aperture will be adjustable during live view
- Expected announcement in the first few months of 2015
Follow Nikon D7200 on Facebook:
Read More: Nikon Rumors