Nikon just released the new firmware version 1.40 for the Nikon D6 DSLR camera.
Download link: Nikon D6 Firmware Update Version 1.40
- Added a Select all to send (wired LAN/WT) item to the playback “i” menu that can be used to mark for upload all pictures that meet the criteria currently selected for filtered playback.
- Changes have been made to the buttons used to mark pictures for upload when the camera is connected to a computer or FTP server:
- Pictures can now be marked for priority upload by holding the OK button and pressing the multi selector left.
- Holding the OK button and pressing the center of the multi selector now marks pictures for non-priority upload.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Auto white balance would not perform as expected if (a) white balance was not among the settings recalled via Custom Setting f3 (Custom controls) > Recall shooting functions or Recall shooting functions (hold) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU or (b) a Recall shooting functions or Recall shooting functions (hold) operation was performed while exposure and white balance were locked using a control assigned AE/AWB lock (hold) via Custom Setting f3 (Custom controls) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU.
- Aperture would be reset when the preview button was pressed to zoom in on the live view display at maximum aperture.
In addition, Nikon also released the new Picture Control Utility 2 (Mac) Version 2.4.10 as well as NX Studio (Mac) Version 1.1.1.
- Added support for macOS Monterey version 12.
- This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (Mac), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement