Nikon just released the new firmware version 1.30 for the Nikon D6 DSLR camera.
Download link: Nikon D6 Firmware Version 1.30
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.20 to 1.30
- • A new option, Keep exp. when f/ changes, has been added to the Custom Settings menu at position b8. When Off is selected for ISO sensitivity settings > Auto ISO sensitivity control in the photo shooting menu in mode M, actions such as switching to a lens with a different aperture range may cause unintended changes to aperture. If an option other than Off is selected for Keep exp. when f/ changes, the camera will adjust shutter speed or ISO sensitivity to maintain exposure at its current value.Other actions to which automatic exposure maintenance applies include:
- – adjusting zoom on lenses that have different values for maximum aperture at maximum and minimum zoom,
- – attaching a teleconverter, and
- – changing the focus distance when a micro lens is attached.
- • Changes have been made to improve the reliability of the autofocus operation.
- Best Lenses for Nikon D6
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon D6
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Nikon Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals