Nikon Coolpix S6900 Compact Camera has been officially announced. Nikon Coolpix S6900 features a vari-angle 3″ LCD screen, a 16-megapixel CMOS sensor with Expeed C2 processor, a vari-angle LCD screen, two shutter-release buttons, 12x optical zoom, built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity and built-in camera stand.
The Nikon Coolpix S6900, the successor of COOLPIX S6600, will be available in two colors: black and white. And it will be released on September 23.
Nikon Coolpix S6900 Primary Features:
1. Equipped with a 3-in. vari-angle LCD monitor that allows users to enjoy shooting from a variety of angles and is convenient for capturing self-portraits
- 3-in. vari-angle LCD monitor
- Camera stand
- Front shutter-release button
- Improved Gesture Control operation
2. A variety of shooting and editing functions that expand enjoyment
- Glamour Mode
- Selective Softening
3. Built-in Wi-Fi/NFC that make sharing images simple and expands enjoyment
4. A high-performance, stylish camera equipped with a 12x optical zoom lens that performs well in dark surroundings
5. Recording of high-quality, 1920 x 1080/60i movies with stereo sound with the press of a button
Read more at nikon.com.
See More: Nikon Cameras