Changes from Version 1.4.7 to 1.5.0:
- • Added support for the Z7, D3500, and COOLPIX P1000.
- • Added a Diffraction Compensation feature and updated Latest Picture Control for the Z 7.
- • Added a Color Control Point feature that can be used to selectively edit brightness and hue.
- • Image processing is now faster and consumes less memory for improved stability.
- • Picture Controls created or modified in Picture Control Utility 2 can now be applied without restarting Capture NX-D.
- • Fixed an issue that resulted in anchor points created by selecting Add Anchor Point in the Levels & Curves palette and then clicking a point in the image not appearing in the channel tone curves.