Tamron has filed a new patent for 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC USD lens, which will be designed for APS-C DSLR cameras.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
Patent Publication No. 2016-126280
- Published 2016.7.11
- Filing date 2015.1.8
- f 10.303 15.199 23.483
- FNO = 3.6 -. 4.1 – 4.6
- 2ω = 111.70 – 86.59 – 62.07
- Negative positive and negative positive
- Anti-vibration (third group)
- Inner focus (rear group of the first group)
Recently, Tamron patented several great new lenses:
- Tamron 70-200mm f/4 VC Lens
- Tamron SP 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 VC Lens
- Tamron 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 VC Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- Tamron SP 28mm f/2.8 VC Lens
- Tamron SP 50mm f/2.8 VC Lens
- Tamron SP 60mm f/2.8 VC Lens
The rumors said that Tamron will announce a wide angle zoom lens and an ultra tele zoom lens in 2016. Stay tuned.
Read more: Tamron Patents