Canon has filed a new patent for the EF 24-300mm f/3.5-5.6 USM lens, which will be a new all-in-one zoom lens for Canon full-frame DSLR cameras. This new lens is expected to replace the current EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Patent Publication No. 2015-215438
- Published 2015.12.3
- Filing date 2014.5.9
- Focal length 24.70 101.33 292.01
- Fno 3.50 4.59 5.87
- ω (degrees) 41.22 12.05 4.24
- Image height 21.64 21.64 21.64
- Overall length of the lens 202.71 232.50 288.71
- BF 38.78 43.69 75.66
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers