We already reported that Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will be the cheapest camera ever in the GFX series – cheaper than the current affordable GFX 50R ($4,500). According to the latest rumors, the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II camera is rumored to be priced at $3,999. The official announcement is expected to be in the second half of 2021.
The Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II is expected to feature the same 50MP sensor as the current GFX 50S, and it is confirmed that the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will have the IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization).
Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II Specs Predictions:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Looks exactly like the Fujifilm GFX 100S
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5.5 fps
- Improved AF (40% quicker at least)
- Improved EVF (flicker)
- Seperate battery grip
The new Fujifilm GFX 100S is now selling really well, order now if you are interested.
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!