Fujifilm recently registered a new camera with the code name “FF170003” at the Bluetooth certification authority. It is highly likely that this new camera could be the rumored Fujifilm X-T2S or X80. In addition, Fuji already registered two new cameras with the code name “FF170011″and “FF170002” in late August. Currently we don’t know what exactly these new Fuji cameras will be. But we can expect Fuji to announce these new products in the first half of 2018.
- Product: Digital camera
- Company: FUJIFILM Corporation
- Authentication date: October 3, 2017
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Authentication date: August 28, 2017
- Digital camera
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
Stay tuned for more info.