A new fujifilm camera with code name “FF180001” has been registered with FCC certification.
- FF 180001
This new camera is expected to be the rumored Fujifilm X-T100 and it will come with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Here is a list of upcoming/rumored Fujifilm cameras:
- 26MP sensor
- Stacked Sensor
- Max Framerate 4K: 60 fps
- Expected to be announced at Photokina 2018 in September
- Improved image processor
- No IBIS
- This is the ultimate APS-C X-Trans X-series mirrorless camera
- Come with new XC 15-45mm kit lens in 2018
- It is the rumored Fujifilm X80 (due to a name change)
- Launch date unknown
- 50MP medium format sensor
- Basically X-Pro version of the GFX 50S
- Announcement rumored for Photokina 2018 (September 25-30)
- Price between $3,900 to $4,300
- Rangefinder medium format mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- Very expensive
- IMX461 sensor most likely
- Expected for Photokina 2019 (May 8-11th) or 2020, after the release of GFX 50R
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!