Another new Fujifilm camera has been registered (code name “FF170002”) at the WiFi Alliance. In addition, Fuji already registered a new camera with the code name “FF170011” in late August. Currently we don’t know what exactly the two Fuji camera will be. But at least two Fujifilm models are likely to be announced next spring.
- Product: Digital camera
- Company: FUJIFILM Corporation
- Authentication date: October 3, 2017
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Authentication date: August 28, 2017
- Digital camera
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
The upcoming Fujifilm products:
- Fujifilm XF 80mm Macro lens
- 7 new GF Medium Format lenses (see the full list here)
- Fujifilm X80 compact camera (X70 replacement)
Stay tuned for more info.
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!