Fujifilm will have a big new product announcement on September 2nd, 2021.
Details of the upcoming Fuji products have not been given, but it seems that the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II and the XF 35-70mm kit lens, which have been widely rumored recently, will be announced. In addition, it is rumored that the GFX 50S Mark II will be considerably cheaper ($3,999) with IBIS installed.
Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II Specs Predictions:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Looks exactly like the Fujifilm GFX 100S
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5.5 fps
- Improved AF (40% quicker at least)
- Improved EVF (flicker)
- Seperate battery grip
- Announcement on September 2nd, 2021
The new Fujifilm GFX 100S is now selling really well, order now if you are interested.
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!