The new firmware updates Version 1.21 for Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens is now available for download online.
Changes from Firmware Version 1.20 to 1.21
• Fixed the following issues:
- – The focus distance displayed in the lens info panel immediately after the camera was turned on would sometimes not change if the zoom ring was rotated while the camera was off. In rare cases, this would cause autofocus to stop.
- – When an option other than Non-linear was selected for Custom Setting f9 (Focus ring rotation range), a beep would sound to signal that a stored focus position had been recalled despite the focus ring having been rotated to end memory recall before completion of the recall operation initiated by pressing the camera control to which Recall focus position was assigned.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9