New Canon DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Registered with Certification Bodies
The Japanese website Nokishita spotted that some new Canon DSLRs and mirrorless cameras have been registered with overseas certification bodies:
- Canon’s “DS126721” is registered with overseas certification bodies (Google Translated).
- Currently this camera is unknown, no more information.
“K436” and “K437”:
- Confirmed to be DSLR cameras, which are currently being tested.
- K436 and K437 of SLR also supports test data of smartphone’s Bluetooth remote control function.
* and the Bluetooth remote control function from the latest smartphone of ※ List of cameras tested: M5, M6, M100, KissM, G9XII, G1XIII, SX730HS, K433, K436, K437, EC801, EC804, EC805, EC811
- The remaining battery level indication of K436 is 4 stages (same as Canon EOS 77D etc.). Battery level indication on K437 is in six stages (same as Canon 5D Mark IV etc.).
- “K436” is expected to be Canon EOS 90D, “K437” is probably to be Canon EOS 7D Mark III.
“K424”, “K433” and “EC 811”:
- Confirmed to be mirrorless cameras.
- K433 and EC 811 correspond to the smartphone’s Bluetooth remote control function. K424 does not correspond at the present moment.
- Expected to be the Canon full frame mirrorless cameras and Canon EOS M5 Mark II.
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals.
Join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!