Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic is now officially announced. Available for Nikon F, Canon EF, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro Four Thirds, Sony E, Fujifilm X, and Samsung NX mounts, this Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic s a unique lens, which affords a distinct curved field of focus for producing a sweet spot of focus surrounded by smooth, blurred elements.
Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic Highlights:
- E-Mount Lens, A-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Metal Lens Body with Tilt up to 15°
- Produces Sweet Spot of Focus
- Four Multi-Coated Glass Elements
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.8′
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Sweet 80 Optic
- Portrait-length 80mm f/2.8 lens provides a comfortable, slightly narrow field of view that is well-suited to isolating subjects.
- Distinct curvature of field produces a sweet spot of focus to suit making selective focus imagery.
- Besides adjusting exposure, the f/2.8 to f/22 aperture range allows you to control the size of the sweet spot of focus.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
- Lens construction uses four glass elements in two groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Are you ready to sweeten your portraits with the Sweet 80 Optic?