Leica Camera is expected to announce a new Leica TL2 mirrorless camera around July 10th, 2017. The Japanese website Nokishita also confirmed that this new Leica TL mirrorless camera will be announced soon and it will use the current Leica BP-DC13 lithium-ion battery. The Leica TL2 will be available in two different colors: 18187 (silver anodized) and 18188 (black anodized).
And the first specifications of Leica TL2 mirrorless camera already leaked online (via LeicaRumors). Take a look!
Leica TL2 Rumored Specifications:
- Very similar to the T and TL design
- New 24MP sensor
- No flash
- Max ISO: 50,000
- 4K video
- New customizable interface with more selections and options
- The edges of the body are now smoother compared to the T and TL
- The TL2 will most likely not have an EVF
- The Leica TL2 will use the same Visoflex as the M10
- Leica may announce a new lens for TL system
- The official announcement will be on or around July 10th
Stay tuned for additional information.
Note: Join the Leica Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Leica photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!