Here are the leaked images and specifications of the upcoming Leica M10-P camera, which is expected to be announced on August 21st at 9am EST.
Leica M10-P Rumored Specifications:
- No red dot logo
- New shutter which Leica claims to be “virtually silent” making it the quietest digital or analog Leica camera ever made
- The top plate Leica lettering will be similar to the previous Leica M-P model
- The Leica M10-P will be available in two different colors: black or chrome
- New touchscreen controls such as swiping & pinch zoom
- Built-in level gauge (not clear on whether this is only in live view or also accessible through the viewfinder)
- Same sensor, processor, LCD (Gorilla Glass), ISO, connections, frame selector, buffer as the M10.
- Dimension: 139X38.5X80
- US price: $7995 (the M10 is $7,295)
- The new Lecia M10-P will be announced on August 21st at 9am EST.
Note: Join the Leica Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Leica photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!