Nokishita leaked the product images of the upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera, which will be officially announced on July 28, 2020 at 10:00 EDT. The Sony a7S III is now listed at B&H. The preorder starts at 10am ET, Tue Jul 28.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP stacked sensor with fast readout and S-Cinetone colorscience
- Can record FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- Only up to 4k60 will be 10bit 4:2:2 internal.
- No 8K video for Sony a7S III
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system, like Panasonic S1H
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support
- Official announcement around July 28, 2020
- Price around $3,500 USD
- Shipping will start in mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!