The upcoming entry-level mirrorless camera Canon EOS M10 will feature a new 18-megapixel sensor with Hybrid CMOS AF III auto-focus system.
Canon EOS M10 Specifications:
- Sensor: 18MP CMOS APS-C
- Size: 108 x 66.6 x 35 mm
- Weight: 301g
- Slightly larger than the EOS M2, Smaller than theEOS M3
- Monitor: 3 inches 1.04 million dot
- The image processing engine: DIGIC6
- AF system: Hybrid CMOS AF III (facial recognition + tracking)
- Lens Kit: EOS M10 and 15-45Mm IS STM
- Double zoom kit: EOS 10M and the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM & 55-200mm IS STM (price $849.99)
- Price of the EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM is $299.99
And here are some more leaked images of Canon EOS M10 mirrorless camera and EF 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens.
Read more: Canon Rumors