The GoPro HERO 10 Black action camera is now on sale ($100 off) at all the major US stores for $399.99:
Updating their flagship action camera with a 23MP sensor and a new G2 chip design for enhanced functionality, the GoPro HERO10 Black adds more speed, performance, touch control responsiveness, and higher frame rates, rounding out this full-featured action camera. This newest model provides high-detail 5.3K60, 4K120, and 2.7K240 video and 23MP photos with updated professional settings and practical functions from its predecessor, the HERO 9.
GoPro HERO 10 Key Features:
- 23MP GP2 Chip with Improved Performance
- 5.3K60/4K120/2.7K240 Video, 23MP Photos
- New Front Display/Rear Touchscreen
- Cloud Connected, 1080p Live Streaming
- Enhanced Low-Light Performance
- HyperSmooth 4.0 Image Stabilization
- 33′ Waterproof without a Housing
- Time-Lapse & Night-Lapse, 8x Slo-Mo
- Built-In Flip-Out 2-Prong Mount
- 1720mAh Capacity Battery
Read more: Best Memory Cards for GoPro HERO 10.