One of my favorite reviewers DC Rainmaker has published the complete beginners guide for the GoPro Hero 10 users, from unzipping the box to getting it ready for first use with all the best settings, as well as tips and tricks on which accessories are worth it, and which ones aren’t. Great guide, check it out!
You can also see the GoPro Hero 10 Black Review.
- 23MP GP2 Chip with Improved Performance
- 5.3K60/4K120/2.7K240 Video, 23MP Photos
- New Front Display/Rear Touchscreen
- Cloud Connected, 1080p Live Streaming
- Enhanced Low-Light Performance
- HyperSmooth 4.0 Image Stabilization
- 33′ Waterproof without a Housing
- Time-Lapse & Night-Lapse, 8x Slo-Mo
- Built-In Flip-Out 2-Prong Mount
- 1720mAh Capacity Battery
See more: Best Memory Cards for GoPro HERO 10 Black.
Via: DC Rainmaker