Fujifilm announced that it will hold the X Summit OMIYA 2022 new product launch conference on May 31, 2022 at 10:00 PM (JST).
Summarizing the news so far, Fuji will announce the X-H2S mirrorless camera this time. In terms of specifications, the Fujifilm X-H2S camera is equipped with a 26-megapixel stack back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS image sensor, capable of 6K video shooting, and can achieve high-speed continuous shooting at 40 frames per second.
Note: The Fujifilm X-H2S official announcement will be on May 31 at Fujifilm X Summit 2022.
Fujifilm X-H2S Rumored Specifications:
- 26MP stacked backside illuminated X-Trans CMOS image sensor
- 6K video recording capability
- 40 fps continuous shooting
- Cooling fan optional accessories
- Rollover screen design
- The back of the fuselage retains the cross-type selection key
- Compatible with CFexpress Type B and UHS-II SD cards
- Announcement on May 31
Fuji X-mount APS-C format mirrorless lens to be released in 2022:
- XF 18-120mm F4: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 27-183mm, both photo and video shooting
- XF 150-600mm F5.6-8: 35mm equivalent focal length of 229-914mm, internal zoom design, same matte silver finish as XF 200mm F2 R LM OIS WR
Fuji’s upcoming G-mount medium format mirrorless lenses:
- GF 20-35mm: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 16-28mm, maximum aperture F4? Released in 2022
- GF 55mm F1.7: 35mm equivalent focal length is 44mm, to be released in 2023
- GF tilt-shift lens: Equivalent 35mm focal length is about 24mm, filter size 105mm, maximum aperture F4, released in 2023
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!