Here are the leaked specifications and images of the previously rumored Fujifilm XF10 camera. The official announcement will happen this week (probably tomorrow). In addition to the Fujifilm XF10 camera, Fuji is expected to unveil the medium format GFX 50R with 50MP sensor and the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera around late August – September, just before Photokina 2018.
So, first, take a look at the specifications and images of Fujifilm XF10.
Fujifilm XF10 Specifications:
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- Lens: 18.5 mm F 2.8 (converted 28 mm)
- Shortest shooting distance: 10 cm
- Back LCD: 3.0 type · Touch panel
- 4K video
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 112.5 mm x 64.4 mm x 41.0 mm
- Weight: 278.9 g
- SQUARE MODE with single flick to switch to 1: 1 format
- Conversion with Digital Teleconverter
Capture at a field angle equivalent to a focal length of 35 mm or 50 mm
- All 11 types of “film simulation” and 19 types of “advanced filter” are installed (“Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]” are newly added)
- Color: Black · Champagne gold
- Overseas price: 449 pounds
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!