It seems that Fujifilm will have a fairly large-scale new product announcement on September 2nd, 2021.
In addition to the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II, GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 lens, Fujifilm X-T30 Mark II and XF 23mm f/1.4 Mark II lens, Fuji will also announce the new XF 33mm f/1.4 R WR lens on September 2nd. The XF 33mm F1.4 has a different depiction tendency from the current XF 35mm F1.4, and it is interesting to see if it will be a lens with a crisp and sharp depiction from the maximum aperture, or if the softness near the maximum aperture will be maintained.
The upcoming Fujifilm products that are expected to be announced on September 2:
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II
- Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens
- Fujifilm X-T30 Mark II
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.4 R WR Lens
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-E4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-E4
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T4