The latest rumor suggests that the Fujifilm X100V will have a 2 way tilt screen, and it expected to be announced in February, 2020. The upcoming Fujifilm X100V will come with a new 23mm f/2 lens, NOT have the hidden LCD screen of the X-Pro3. The details and announcement date are unknown at the present.
Fujifilm X100V rumored specs:
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Latest 26MP APS-c sensor
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Two-way Tilt screen
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Stay tuned for more info.