According to the latest rumors, the Fujifilm X100T successor will have the same sensor of Fujifilm X-Pro2, which is rumored to have the save APS-C sensor of Sony A7000. That means no full frame will come to the X100 line, at least not with the X100T successor.
And the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera is delayed to 2016.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs:
- APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
- 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
- dual SD card slot (NeS)
- coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
- coming September / October (OS + OS)
- tilt screen (AS)
- WiFi (AS)
- Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
- X-PRO2 version with about 1.3 crop factor compared to FF (NeS)
- Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
- 4K video (TS + NeS)
- Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
- smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
- Sync Speed faster than 1/180th
And, here is the next round of Fujifilm lens & camera rebates. Offer expires September 19th. Save up to $300 on Fujifilm XF Lenses and $100 Price Drop on Fujifilm X-T1:
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Follow Fujifilm X-Pro2 on Facebook: