According to the trusted Japanese source, Fujifilm X100T, the successor of Fujifilm X100S, will be officially announced on September 10th, 2014. And the previous rumors said that Fujifilm X100T will probably announced around Photokina 2014 in September.
Below is the full list of rumored Fujifilm X100T specs:
- to be announced on September 10th
- 16MP X-Trans sensor
- Name: Fujifilm X100T
- Wider phase detection area
- tilt screen
- new fixed lens
- 23mm (leaked by X-photographer David Hobby)
- new EVF, better than X100S, but not as much as X-T1
- EVF specs: x0.67 magnification and horizontal apparent field of view of approx. 27°.
- faster AF than Fujifilm X100S (NeS + ORS)
- the successor of X100S
Read More: Fujifilm Rumors