It is now confirmed that the new Fujifilm X-T5 and XF 30mm f/2.8 R Macro Lens will be announced on November 2nd, 2022. It is already less than two weeks until the expected date, but it is unknown whether some kind of presentation will be held on that day.
Fujifilm X-T5 Rumored Specifications:
- 40MP non-stacked CMOS sensor
- Stacked CMOS sensor model will not appear
- No vertical grip
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body: $1,699 (same price as the Fujifilm X-T4)
- Stationary/movie switch (not metering mode switch like X-T3)
- X-T5 announcement on November 2nd
- XF 30mm f/2.8 R Macro announcement on November 2nd
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-H2S
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S10