We already reported that Fujifilm is NOT planning to announce any more X series cameras in 2021 after the announcements of Fujifilm X-E4 and Fujifilm X-S10. And now we almost 100% confirmed that the next X series camera from Fujifilm will be the “Fujifilm X-H2“, which is rumored to feature a new sensor and new image processing engine platform. There Won’t be Fujifilm X-T40 or X80 coming before the X-H2 announcement.
In addition, if an X-T40 or X80 is coming, it will also have a new sensor,and image processor and it would arrive at the same time or after the X-H2 release sometimes in 2022. And at that time, the Fujifilm X-T40 will eat up the Fuji X-S10 sales which are available at a bit higher price point compared to X-30 / X-T40 series cameras.
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T30
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T30
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-E4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-E4
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S10