Fujifilm officially announced the new X-T30 APS-C mirrorless camera, XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens, and FinePix XP140 compact camera.
Fujifilm X-T30 Key Features:
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- DCI and UHD 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Press Release
In its compact body that weighs just 383g, the X-T30 features the 26.1MP X-Trans™ CMOS 4 sensor** and the fast X-Processor 4 image processing engine to achieve the ultimate image quality. Furthermore, it offers highly accurate AF performance across the entire frame and silent continuous shooting capability of up to an impressive 30 fps*, ensuring that you would never miss a decisive photo opportunity in a variety of situations. The camera can also record 4K/30P*** video while applying “Film Simulation mode”, including the “ETERNA” with rich color grading, based on Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology. Its ability to record fine and smooth 4K video with high-resolution audio will meet the needs of those involved in full-scale video production.
The X-T30 inherits popular exterior design features of the current model, FUJIFILM X-T20 (X-T20), while providing excellent operability with a new grip design that enhances stable grip when holding the camera, a touchscreen panel display with improved response performance, and the “Focus Lever” that facilitates faster focusing operation. The camera is also equipped with the “Auto Mode Selector Lever” that allows you to instantaneously switch to a fully-automatic shooting mode, making it a perfect mirrorless digital camera for a broad range of users who want to enjoy premium-quality pictures.
Fujifilm XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR Lens Key Features:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Stepping Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Press Release
The new lens has the maximum aperture value of F2.8 and focal length of 16mm (equivalent to 24mm in the 35mm film format), delivering edge-to-edge sharpness. Stylishly designed and weighing just 155g, the lens boasts high-speed AF performance, making it ideal for casual snapshots and landscape photography. The XF16mmF2.8 R WR’s black color will be released in late March 2019, and its silver color is due to be released in May 2019.
Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Highlights:
- 16.4MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- Geotagging Support and Electronic Level
- ISO 100-12800, up to 10-fps Shooting
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Press Release
The camera offers a variety of automated functions such as “Main Subject Recognition” to automatically recognize and track a main subject, and “eye-detection AF” to automatically focus on human eyes, making it easier than ever to capture your chosen subject perfectly. Ruggedized features have been also enhanced from previous models, including waterproof to 25m, shockproof up to 1.8m*, freezeproof to -10°C and dustproof, allowing you to use the camera in a greater variety of shooting conditions. Furthermore, this is the first XP Series model capable of recording 4K video, making it suitable for capturing both stills and videos.