Fujifilm X-T10, the mini version of the Fujifilm X-T1, is rumored to feature a function dial instead of ISO dial. So, that will be a big dial and the users will have a dial to set BKT, CH, CL, Double Exposure, Panorama and more.
And, Fujifilm X-T10 will be officially announced on May 18th, 2015. A new firmware update Version 4.0 for Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera will be released on May 11, 2015.
Hot Deal: Save up to $400 on Fujifilm X-Deals.
Below are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-T10:
- Name: X-T10
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II image sensor
- Cheaper version of the X-T1
- Announcement on May 18th, 2015
- No weather sealing
- EVF size about the same of X-E2
- Same sensor as X-T1
- Fast AF speed
- Coming late spring/early summer
- SLR shape
- Available in black and silver, priced identically
- No ISO dial
- The kit lens will be an XC lens
- Build in flash
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors.