Below are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-T10:
- Name: X-T10
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II image sensor
- Cheaper version of the X-T1
- Announcement on May 18th, 2015
- No weather sealing
- EVF size about the same of X-E2
- Same sensor as X-T1
- Fast AF speed
- Coming late spring/early summer
- SLR shape
- Available in black and silver, priced identically
- No ISO dial
- The kit lens will be an XC lens
- Build in flash
The X-T10 will feature a 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II image sensor and a DSLR-like shape but on the other hand it will not be weathersealed like the X-T1 and will have a small electronic viewfinder.
Fujifilm X-T10 will be available in two colors, black and silver, and they will be priced identically.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors.