Fujifilm announced that it will hold the X Summit NYC 2022 new product launch conference on September 8th at 6PM GMT time, and we’ll see the new Fujifilm X-H2 mirrorless camera on that day.
At the previous X-Summit, Fujifilm not only officially announced the “X-H2S“, but also revealed the existence of the “X-H2”, equipped with an X-Trans CMOS 5HR sensor, with a pixel count of 40 million pixels.
Also, at the previous X Summit, the development of “XF 56mm F1.2 II”, “XF 30mm F2.8 Macro” and “XF 8mm F3.5” was announced, so I would like to hear about the progress of these lenses as well.
New Fujifilm products:
- Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 II
- Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R Macro
- Fujifilm XF 8mm f/3.5
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-H2S
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S10