The latest rumor suggests that Fujifilm will announce a new Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera to replace the current Fujifilm X-Pro2. This new Fujifilm X-Pro3 is rumored to be announced at the end of 2019. The details and announcement date are unknown at the present.
In addition, Fujifilm will also announce the new GFX100 in the first half of 2019.
Here are some thoughts and predictions for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera.
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay turned with us for more info.
Read more: Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-Pro2