According to Nokishita, a new Fujifilm camera has been registered at bluetooth.com with the code name FF190002. This new camera will have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 deployment, the same radio parts as X-T3 and X-T30, and it will probably be the long-rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3. The previous rumors said the Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera will be announced in October 2019.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Rumored Specifications:
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay tuned with us for more info.
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!