Fujifilm will have an announcement on January 15th, 2016 and Fuji will announce several new cameras and lenses. Earlier today Fujifilm Australia leaked the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2s, X70 and XF 100-400mm Full specs & Product description.
The page links are offline, but you can still find them on Google Cache:
Reminder: All Fujifilm X Mount camera bodies will require a firmware update to be fully compatible with the lens. The update is scheduled to be released on 4 February 2016 for X-T1, X-T10, X-E2 users. Updates for other cameras will be released towards the end of March.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Key Features:
- New X-Trans CMOS III sensor & X Processor Pro
- New Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- New 1/8000 sec. Mechanical Shutter
- New Film Simulation “ACROS”
- New 7×7 Phase Detection AF Area
- New Compressed RAW file format
- Weather resistant structure
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers