The upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera has been registered at Chinese Government website MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China). It is highly likely that the Fujifilm X-Pro2 will be announced in the near future.
We already reported that the Fujifilm X-Pro2 will be announced in January, 2016, and it will use the same Sony a7000 sensor and have the same size of the current Fujifilm X-Pro1 (in stock at Amazon for $799).
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs:
- APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
- 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
- dual SD card slot (NeS)
- coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
- coming September / October (OS + OS)
- tilt screen (AS)
- WiFi (AS)
- Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
- X-PRO2 version with about 1.3 crop factor compared to FF (NeS)
- Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
- 4K video (TS + NeS)
- Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
- smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
- Sync Speed faster than 1/180th
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Follow Fujifilm X-Pro2 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers