Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera is on its way and it will feature a bigger sensor with a 1.3x crop factor. All current Fujinon lenses will be compatible with the Fujifilm X-Pro2.
One model was supposed to feature a 24-megapixel APS-C sensor, while the other one was said to come with an APS-X-sized (bigger than APS-C) image sensor with a megapixel count situated between 25 and 27.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs:
- APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
- 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
- 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
- dual SD card slot (NeS)
- coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
- coming September / October (OS + OS)
- tilt screen (AS)
- WiFi (AS)
- Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
- X-PRO2 version with about 1.3 crop factor compared to FF (NeS)
- Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
- 4K video (TS + NeS)
- Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
- smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
- Sync Speed faster than 1/180th
Stay tuned for more info.
Follow Fujifilm X-Pro2 on Facebook:
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors