The Fujifilm X Summit 2022 will be held on May 31 with many new product announcement. The low-pixel Fujifilm X-H2S (26MP) will be announced first while the high-pixel Fujifilm X-H2 (40MP) will come later.
According to the latest rumors, the Fujifilm X-H2S is rumored to support 6K video recording. I’m wondering if it supports 6K 60p or up to 30p, but if it supports oversampling up to a high frame rate like LUMIX GH6, you may be able to enjoy very high quality 4K video. Hmm.
Fujifilm X-H2S Rumored Specifications:
- A newly designed 26-megapixel sensor (stacked BSI)
- Equipped with a new processor
- X-H2S is equipped with a vari-angle monitor
- 6K Video
- Price under $2,500
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S10