DPReview published the Fujifilm X-H2 mirrorless camera review and test results: the new Fujifilm X-H2 achieves an excellent 89% overall score and silver award from the experts at DPReview.
Fujifilm X-H2 Key Features:
- 40MP APS-C X-Trans5 BSI Sensor
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 8K 30p, 4K 60p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 20 fps E-Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- ProRes Raw, Blackmagic Raw via HDMI
- Intelligent Hybrid Autofocus
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Fujifilm X-H2 is the brand’s first model to make the jump to 40MP, the highest-resolution APS-C sensor to date. Image quality is class-leading, while the build quality and ergonomics are nothing short of pro-level. Full-sensor 8K video is highly-detailed, though quite prone to the effects of rolling shutter, limiting its use to mostly static scenes. And Autofocus performance is generally good, even if there’s some room for improvement compared to the competition.