We already reported that Fujifilm is currently working on a new high end APS-C mirrorless camera called “Fujifilm X-H1“, which is expect to compete with Sony a7 and Panasonic GH5. This Fujifilm X-H1 will be priced around $2,000 and it will be released in February 2018. Here are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless camera.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs:
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- It will have IBIS
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- To be released February, 2018
In addition, Fujifilm is rumored to announce a new camera called “XF10” (name is not confirmed) in the first quarter of 2018. And, the Fujifilm X-T100 mirrorless camera is coming with new XC 15-45mm lens in 2018.
Read more: Fujifilm Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!