We know Fujifilm is planning to hold a new Fujikina event in Toyko on September 7, 2017, and it is highly likely that the upcoming Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera will be announced on that day along with a few other Fujifilm gears.
Fujifilm X-E3 Rumored Specs:
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III Sensor (the same as the X-Pro2 and X-T2)
- X-Processor Pro
- Acros film simulation
- 4K video recording
- Larger EVF with higher refresh rate
- No touch screen
- No IBIS
- No tilt screen
- Combined shutter / ISO dial
- Smaller than X-E2
- No pop up flash
- Weather sealed body
- More expensive than X-T20
The upcoming Fujifilm products:
- Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera
- Fujifilm XF 80mm Macro lens
- 7 new GF Medium Format lenses (see the full list here)
- Fujifilm X80 compact camera (X70 replacement)
Stay tuned for more info.
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!