Fujifilm X-A5 mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on October 25 at the 2017 PhotoPlus show in NYC.
The latest rumors suggest Fuji will soon announce the new “Fujifilm X-A5 ” to update their popular X-A line. We know Fuji will have a new product announcement on October 25 at the 2017 PhotoPlus show in NYC. And Fuji recently registered a new camera with the code name “FF170002” (probably Fujifilm X-A5). So, this PhotoPlus show is a great place for the X-A5 announcement.
The current Fujifilm X-A3 was announced in August 2016. It is very popular in Asia and has many great features (a tilting screen and built-in WiFi), but no PDAF. So, it would be nice if we see the PDAF on the Fujifilm X-A5.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3″ 920k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Full HD Video at up to 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 77-Point Autofocus System
- Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- Extended ISO 25600 & 6 fps Shooting
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!