At Photokina 2016 Wex Photographic had a general over view of the Fujifilm GFX 50S and they compared the size of the new Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera vs the Sony a7RII full frame mirrorless camera. Take a look and leave the comment below!
Now the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera is already listed at B&H. The price is still unknown. And the Sony a7RII is in stock and shipping in the US at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $3,198.
Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Key Features:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Removable Electronic Viewfinder
- ISO 100-12800
- Focal Plane Shutter, Up to 1/4000 sec.
- Top Settings LCD Monitor
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Tethered Shooting Support