As we already reported, the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will look exactly like the GFX 100S and it will be the cheapest camera ever in the GFX series – cheaper than the current affordable GFX 50R, which is priced at $4,500.
The Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II is expected to feature the same 50MP sensor as the current GFX 50S, and it is confirmed that the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will have the IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization). More to come…
Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II Specs Predictions:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Looks exactly like the Fujifilm GFX 100S
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5.5 fps
- Improved AF (40% quicker at least)
- Improved EVF (flicker)
- Seperate battery grip
- Announcement on August 27 (?)
The new Fujifilm GFX 100S is now selling really well, order now if you are interested.
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals 2021
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!