According to reliable sources, the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will be the cheapest camera ever in the GFX series. That means the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will be cheaper than the current affordable GFX 50R, which is priced at $4,500.
We already reported that the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II will be officially announced on August 27, 2021, and it is expected to feature the same 50MP sensor as the current GFX 50S. So the question is: can the 50MP sensor mentioned for the Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II be a reorganization of the Sony a1 for medium format?
Fujifilm GFX 50S Mark II Specs Predictions:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5.5 fps
- IBIS (?)
- Improved AF (40% quicker at least)
- Improved EVF (flicker)
- Seperate battery grip
The new Fujifilm GFX 100S is now selling really well, order now if you are interested.
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals 2021
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm GFX 100S
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!