According to Amazon and B&H, the new Fujifilm GFX 50R medium format mirrorless camera will be released on November 29, 2018. And it is marked as No.1 seller at B&H.
Fujifilm GFX 50R body: $4,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
$1,000 off on Fujifilm GFX 50R with 45mm Lens: $5,199 at Amazon, B&H.
$1,000 off on Fujifilm GFX 50R with 63mm Lens: $4,999 at Amazon, B&H.
$800 off on Fujifilm GFX 50R with 32-64mm Lens: $5,999 at Amazon, B&H.
- Rangefinder-Inspired Body Design
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Built-In 3.69m-Dot 0.77x OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Bluetooth Low Energy, Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body