Fujifilm officially announced the GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR lens for GFX 50S and GFX 50R Medium Format mirrorless cameras. The US price is $1,999.95 and it is now available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama. Shipping will start on February 14th, 2019.
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 79-158mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/32
- One Aspherical Element
- Two Super ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Key features of the FUJINON GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR lens:
(1) Astonishing image resolution and rich tonal reproduction
The lens consists of 20 elements in 13 groups, including two Super ED lens elements and one aspherical lens element, to minimize chromatic aberration and field curvature for astonishing image resolving performance and rich tonal reproduction.
(2) Powerful image stabilization performance
The lens offers a 5.0-stop image stabilization performance based on the CIPA standard. Telephoto zoom lenses are normally prone to camera shakes, but the image stabilization capability ensures that the lens brings out the full image-resolving power of the GFX Series even when the camera is hand-held.
(3) Fast, quiet and accurate AF
The use of a linear motor enables fast and quiet autofocusing with outstanding precision. The lens also includes a mechanical system for fixing the linear motor position when you turn the power off or playback captured images.
(4) Robust design to withstand a variety of shooting conditions
The lens is weather-sealed at ten places on the barrel, making it dust and weather resistant and capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C, giving you peace of mind even in outdoor scenes in light rain or in dusty conditions.
(5) Expanded shooting coverage with the use of the high-performance GF1.4X TC WR teleconverter
The lens can be combined with the GF1.4X TC WR, a high-performance teleconverter that extends lens’s focal length by 1.4 times, to cover the focal length range of 140mm-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in the 35mm film format) for even greater shooting coverage.