Here are the first leaked images of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV mirrorless camera, which is expected to be announced in the next several weeks. Take a look!
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV specification:
- 20.MP sensor
- 5axis stabilization (4.5EV)
- 2.36m dot EVF (100% 1.23x)
- 1037 dot 3inch LCD tilting monitor
- 121 point contrast AF
- 1/4000-60sec shutter. Live-bulb max 30m. Live composite max 3h. Electronic first curtain shutter (1/320-60sec) Silent mode (1/16000-60sec)
- Art filters
- Video 4K 30-25-24p FHD 60-30-25-24p
- 15fps in S-AF and 6.3fps in C-AF
- Dimension: 121.7 x 84.4 x 49mm
- Weight 383 (with battery)
Stay tuned with us for more Olympus Rumors.
Note: Join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!